Friday, November 20, 2009

Snuggle Anyone?


My child finds many things to keep herself occupied in the afternoons.  I usually come in and begin to pick up, cook and get a few things done around the house and she would prefer to play than have to help pickup.  She found a corner of the kitchen to set up her afternoon activity and I look over to find her snuggling with the Snuggle fabric softener bottle that I had just purchased.  She was so excited at the store at the cute pink curved bottle and insisted I buy it.  However, I didn't know she would use it for a baby.  You all know that this princess must have 6 or 7 babies and many more barbies and so many stuffed animals that I threaten to throw half of them away once a month.  So, I ask...Why buy a doll when you have the snuggle bottle to play with? I thought I would give my friends a laugh on this Friday...eve to our much needed week off.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Goin_Coastal said...

LOl! I always found the same w/my girls, though I can't say they ever played w/a fabric softner bottle... But, Christmas morning. $1000 worth of toys. And they make a fort with and play in... THE BOXES.

John and Dell said...

THis is sooooooo funny!!!!! The things you NEVER think of become the most popular toys!!!!

mhsands said...

That is too cute! How is ur knee?

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Oh my gosh! She is a silly girl! This is too funny!