Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sunday cutie!


We actually had time to take a picture on Sunday.  That is a rare thing around our house because someone is always running late.  It is usually me but Macy does her share to slow me down.  Daddy on  the other hand can watch TV until the last few minutes and then manage a shower, shave and still beat us into the car.  This past Sunday was my Sunday to work in Children's church so I don't usually insist that Mae wear a  dress since we usually paint, crawl around on the floor or something exciting. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

John and Dell said...

So cute!!! And why is it that the men get to sit around while we run like crazy!!! I tired HARD to get a pic last Sunday and it was a NO GO!!!!! After church is a NO too as they were tired and hungry!!!! What's a mom to do???? :)

Anonymous said...

We finally had to have that "wait until the last minute" discussion! It wasn't working at this house any more :)