Sunday, November 29, 2009

God Built a Bridge with three nails



I've been so busy this week that I haven't had a chance to sit down and blog.  It seems time flies when we are home.  I must say I got everything done at home I wanted.  I had planned to go to the school at least one day and get some cleaning done and work done for the next three weeks but that didn't happen.  I have always been ready to go back but not his year.  I also didn't get to blog about what I was thankful for.  I am so thankful for my husband, daughter, mother and good friends.  There are lots of other things I am thankful for as well, good health, prosperity, my church family and to Jesus for his mercy.  The title of this blog is God built a bridge because David was asked by one of the ladies at church to build 2 crosses for the church Christmas decorations.  I pictured in my mind 2 boards...made like a cross.  Well I should have known that David just couldn't build it simple.  He cut the crosses out and then trimmed them all the way around with individually cut pieces to match to shape of the cross.  It did turn out beautiful, I thought.  He also ask me to write on the back...God Built a Bridge with just three nails.  He said he saw that saying some where and it made him think of the cross.  I am so thankful that God sent his son so that we may have everlasting life.
Photobucket