Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A busy day!

Yesterday was very busy. I took Mom to Savannah to the eye doctor. As most of you know, she has trouble with her eyes. She has glaucoma and a cateract (can't spell it). She insist that having surgery wouldn't help but I insisted she make this apt. so I could attend. As I expected,she has lost more vision in her "bad" eye. I informed her that she failed the test, badly. She says you don't fail the test but believe me she got and F. Anyway, when the doctor came in the first question out of my mouth was how much would her vision improve if she had surgery on it. He examined her and said 30%. We discussed it in length. (I talked and she listened) She is having surgery! Someone has said I'm a little bossy. I don't believe her because she doesn't let me boss her. Thanks MHS for bringing it to my attention. Anyway, we had a nice lunch and then off to my doctors apt and then some shopping. Mom was tired out. Macy had an invite to go to the beach with a friend so it worked out perfect for us. Then last night we had a meeting at church about bible school so we didn't get in the bed until late. Sunshine and rest on the agenda for today!

1 comment:

mhsands said...

What is up with you and TD trying to bust me out all the time on your blogs??? Ya'll should be super sweet -- and you know why! :) Be nice to Granny and help her pick those nickels up off the ground!