Friday, June 5, 2009

Clean, Clean, Clean

Okay yesterday was a busy day. We left early and went to the Coastal EMC annual meeting. They had some good entertainment and lots of prizes but I didn't win one, sad for me. Anyway, we then went by the school to see Lissa and then off to the library. The Midway library had Ronald McDonald and Macy really enjoyed his tricks. She was a little shy at first but warmed up to him eventually. Today we are cleaning. I am determined to clean this house in one day. It is raining so I guess there isn't much else to do.

2 comments:

mhsands said...

I can ALWAYS find something else to do besides clean. Sorry we didn't get to visit yesterday; I was stressing about getting everything done in time to leave. Sure didn't want to stay late or have to go back!

Anonymous said...

R U for hire.....or maybe just some volunteer work???? :)