Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here it is!

Okay...Lissa this is for you! I have been informed by someone who we will leave nameless that I need to be updating this blog everyday. Yesterday was busy at work again and I left school early to attend a graduation ceremony at the Cathedrial. (will post pictures later since I forgot my camera) It was a beautiful ceremony and we finished it off with pictures by the church and fountain. Then we all went to eat at The Lady and Sons. Macy and I both got blisters on our feet since we had to park 3 blocks away and walk (very fast since we were late) two times. We were late because I spent 20 minutes trying (fighting) for a parking spot. I circled the church 3 times hoping someone would have forgotten something and just have to leave that great spot out front. No such luck, they had probably been there since 2:00. I explained to our friends, next time I come downtown they need to bring those bright orange cones and put them out front for me. When we went to the Lady and Sons I was lucky and parked across the street. Thank goodness for that since my feet were throbbing by the time we got there. We had great food and conversation and got home late. I got Macy up early this morning so she could meet Mom at school. She is staying with Granny tonight and I took full advantage with a pedi, grocery shopping and just took my time. (nobody fussing) I am missing her though. She is having a fine time with Mom in G-Ville. They visited the park, library and the Dollar Store. One more day, hip, hip, hooray. So, now, Lissa how was that post?

1 comment:

mhsands said...

I am so proud of you! AND, you lived to tell about it! LOL! Just think, I could NOT care and NOT need the update (or guess I could be a better friend and actually just call...)! Ummm... guess you better keep posting! :)