Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Day!

My day started early, at 6:00 a.m. Macy always sleeps until 8:00 on Saturdays and Sundays but I guess I didn't think about her excitement for the bunny. I have several goals for spring break this week and I managed to get two of them out of the way yesterday. My first goal was to clean my car out and wash it. I did this early in the afternoon while she played on her bike and made her daddy hide eggs over and over. David was working on his boat (a fixer upper he bought for next to nothing and it is slowly costing me a fortune) More on that story later. Anyway, with that chore checked off I moved inside to clean my house. I stayed up cleaning until 2:00 with the anticipation of sleeping until 8:00. (that didn't work out for me) I will clean more this week..spring cleaning comes less often now that Macy is around. What a blessing she is and I have decided it is okay to let some things go. We dressed for church and I had planned on taking her down to the dock to take pictures of her in her dress. (that didn't work out for me either) We were running late for church as usual so I plan to do a repeat tomorrow and I will post pictures of her in her Easter dress. We enjoyed a great lunch with our friends Jeannie and Scott, their family and Mom. The food was great and they had lots of eggs for the kids to hunt. It has been a great Easter, and with spring break ahead, it can't get much better.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Will she ever be too big for Granny to hold???

mhsands said...

I'm so proud of you! I was just too excited when I saw you made your first post! Welcome to the club...

Goin_Coastal said...

She's beautiful, Susan! Looks just like her mama!