Saturday, February 26, 2011

2011 Tiny Miss Shamrock


I was so proud of Macy today.  She asked me a few months ago about being in a pageant...and I have SO put this off since it is BIG business.  Aunt Lissa called a few weeks ago and told me about this pageant and we entered and rented a dress.  I was so glad someone else did her hair and makeup because she sat for that lady and did not make a sound.  If we were doing it....drama, I am sure.  She got really nervous and walked across stage by herself life she had a fire under her booty but she still won and we were two proud parents.  I still stress to her it is more important to be beautiful on the inside and that was the first thing her Daddy reminded her. BUT a little bling, bling it nice, right?  Oh and did I mention she won prettiest dress?  That is why it looks like she has two crowns on...she does!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Congratulations to our little Macy Girl! I'm so proud of her! Does this mean she will be in the St. Pat's Day parade this year??? This is surely an inner Macy-Diva that we do NOT see at school! LOL!

I want to see more pictures! And YES who needs fake eyelashes when you have those as beautiful as hers!

Way to go Macy-Girl!
Auntie Wanda