Friday, December 31, 2010

Macy's Restaurant!

Macy got some money for Christmas and let me say...is was burning a hole in her pocket.  We searched Wal Mart today for some thing to spend some of her money on.  She decided on a "100" piece set of plastic food, tea cups, etc.  She has had several sets of this stuff and it slowly disappears (if I step on it, it is history).  Anyway, I tried to give her kitchen set away the other day so i guess she decided to play with it some more.  She opened her Macy's Diner today and David and I were her best customers.  One time we were in there at the same time and it was so funny because he was trying to get her to take his order and get him a refill while she was taking my order.  She would stop with my order and then take care of him....he would say a good waitress would say just a minute sir.  I then complained about the "rude" customer in the restaurant.  Anyway...it was fun and David even left real tips...me just paper.

See you in 2011...Happy New Year!

Photobucket

No comments: