Thursday, July 1, 2010

We're off!!

This time tomorrow I will be sleeping to the sound of waves!  I can't wait and Macy is SO ready.  She's had her bags packed for two days and of course I had to go back through it...girl tries to bring everything and not much of what I wanted.  Anyway...bags are packed, car is detailed, house is clean. (am I the only one who won't leave on vacation without a spotless house?  I have even been wiping down baseboards??) 
I will try to post some pictures from the beach at least once!!  I've got lost of relaxing to do...seems school is slipping up on me!

Happy 4th to ya'll!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Have a GREAT time! And call me when you get back so we can have a pool date with Lexi and Macy.

sfennell said...

Sounds good! Can you believe it...rain, rain, rain at my house this morning. I had the car out so we could load it easy...but it's pouring.

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of obsessive about the house being clean when I leave....not with baseboards and all, but definitely clutter free. If something happened to me, I don't want people to think I was a nasty housekeeper and I hate coming home from a relaxing get-away and have tons of mess hit me in the face! Have fun, you'll have loads of fun!!!