Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dr. M

Macy came out of the playroom dressed in her doctor stuff, complete with medicine dropper, pens, pencils, name tag, stethescope (can't spell it), bracelet, shoes and she even pulled her hair back.  She had a clip board to write down our symptoms.  Daddy was first to get his check up...had to breath deep and take some medicine.  She came out of the bathroom with a dropper full of water and wanted me to take it..I refused because I didn't see where she got the water so she finally talked David into taking it. I couldn't get over how cute she was...maybe she will stick with being a doctor????
Photobucket

4 comments:

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Too cute! Maybe she will stick with that one! (I don't think I would have drank the water either!) LOL! In my house, it could have been dog bowl water or worse from the toilet bowl!

mhsands said...

Where did you get the name tag? Too cute!

sfennell said...

She got it as a set for her birthday a few years ago. It came with with lab coat, stethascope, ex-rays, bottles, etc. I ordered it out of a magazine. I think I still get it when I get another one i'll save it for you.

sfennell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.