Friday, June 4, 2010

Day Camp!

I signed Macy and a friend up for day camp at Midnight Star Pottery in Richmondhill this week.  I had heard from some others that is was an awesome camp.  She went every day this week from 10 - 1 and she loved it.  They made 3 things every day and she even got to spin a pot on the pottery wheel.  I got a climpse of the stuff she made a little at the time but they are going to have an "Art" showing next week after everything has been heated up.  I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Today was the last day and they made a shaving cream art something and then let the kids play in the water sprouts in the square next door.  I got there early in hopes to see them playing but they had already finished.  They only have the camp for 4 weeks and they allow 25 each week.  We can't wait till next year!

P.S.  Do you wonder what I did all week for 3 hours?

204 outlets + Wal Mart + the Vera store = me spent out!
Photobucket

3 comments:

mhsands said...

Well, can't wait to see what you got me!

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

3 Hours of ALONE shopping for a week would be pure pleasure for me! I'm sure that alone made the cost of the camp worthwhile!

I think I would have had to of spent at least one day parked a Panera with a book or my computer. That's one of my favorite me things to wish to do. I've only successfully done it ONCE.

sfennell said...

Well...in a few years we'll set it out together! Lexi would love it!