Monday, May 31, 2010

A little late!

As I was reminded lately...I don't post often enough.  Well...after several days have passed and I now have my house clean, pool clean, (thanks to David) and Summer as begun, maybe I can start posting again.  The last week of school was so busy that I didn't have a chance to post the awards ceremony.  Macy got an ABC award and an award for her class media project.  I was also proud of her for reaching her AR goal all 4 nine weeks and she had over 40 points.   I am so proud of her! I can't believe I have a first grader!  I thought I would also include a field day picture..she looked super cute with her piggies.  I am so glad she still lets me put them in her hair.  I didn't get to see much of field day since I was running my own events but Granny got to watch her.  I could see her but didn't bring my extra long lense so I didn't get any good pictures.
,
Photobucket

No comments: