Wednesday, March 17, 2010

UPS

The UPS man came this weekend and everyone but Daddy loves to see him come.  I love it because I get something new, Macy loves it because it is usually for her and there is always a box involved.  Daddy doesn't like to see him because it means I have spent some money.  The UPS man knows us by name, sad ugh? After I unloaded the box I left it in the living room temporarily until I felt like carrying it outside.  I was involved in the computer and not paying much attention to my child who I thought was watching TV.  I look up and I find her curled up in this box.  She played with this box for about an hour and then was back up to it the next morning.  She pretended it was her house and I would have to knock on the door....doesn't matter she has a playroom full of toys, this box was the best.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

I especially love UPS! Remember... UPS delivered our baby! LOL!