Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hot Bath

We have a large jetted tub in our bathroom that I don't use very much because I have to clean it.  Macy gets excited about it and begs to take a bath in it.  We came home the other day and she said, "Mommy I want to take a hot bath."  I thought the child was cold or something, so I said sure.  She begins to jump up and down and then I realize she meant in the hot tub as she thinks of it.  I didn't have the heart to take back my yes.  So for 3 nights in a row she took a bath in the "hot bath" tub.  As long as it has been used, I don't mind repeated bathing.  BUT when I clean it she will get a no for the next few times.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

What a cute picture! I love the "hot tub" too... I'd be right there with her. Maybe she can teach Lexi not to be afraid of the bubbles!