Saturday, March 27, 2010

Look MOM...it is water proof!

Since the weather has been warm I decided Macy should have a new bathing suit.  She has been driving me crazy to "lay" out by the pool but when she went to get her bathing suits from last year they were awful tight.  She did manage to get into one but I was seeing a lot of cracks...if you know what I mean. So after our weekly trip to Wally World in which she did help me pack the buggy and actually load it onto the belt at Wally World. (this is a new thing for her)  I complimented her on being such a good helper that she is really into it now.  However, when we got home she grabbed her bag and took off.  Before I could get the groceries in she had the thing on and was riding in her jeep.  I must say it was too cute.  She wore it for more than an hour but decided the sand gnats had too much skin to chew on.  When her Daddy got home she modeled for him while I prepared her bath.  I went out of the bathroom only to return to her trying the bathing suit out in the tub.  Take notice of the pair of shoes on as well...I have no idea where she was going with that??
Photobucket

2 comments:

mhsands said...

How funny is that?

Goin_Coastal said...

Looks like GREAT fun to me!