Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All dressed up and ready for snow!



Maybe you can guess from the outfit we are going to the mountains this week.  We are going with some friends to Sugar Mountain and will try out snow sledding.  Notice I did not say skiing since none of us know how.  I may try the bunny slope with Macy but we will see.  We are excited since this will be Macy's first time seeing snow.  I was rushing around on the internet on Thursday trying to find her a snow suit.  It is hard to find a 4t and pink! Her response was is it supposed to be poochy...translation bulky.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun....I know Macy will love it!

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Good gracious... where did Macy Girl go??? And where the heck did you find this kind of winter warmth in south GA????

I hope you all have a blast!!

mhsands said...

Sounds fun!

sfennell said...

Found it at Jcpenney for only 39.95 luck, huh!