Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Fashion Statement




Today was Mom's surgery on her eye. She did very well and I get to have her hang around one more day. She came yesterday and spent the night and she is spending the night again tonight. She will go back for her post op tomorrow. She has to be very careful not to bend, lift or scratch her eye. She has a very hard time NOT doing anything. I did get her to lay down and take a nap while Mae and I rested. I couldn't resist taking these pictures with her and those fashionable glasses.

Susan Tag 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me before you go if you need help....it is on 301 in the shopping center with Talbots (across from Southern).

Goin_Coastal said...

So glad mama came through okay and boy aren't those great glasses! Give her a hug for me, please!