Friday, May 8, 2009

A Rainy Day!


We visited granny earlier in the week and boy did Macy have fun. It started with taking a walk. (while I graded my mountain of papers) Then, she had a bath with Granny's special disappering soap. Then, it started to rain as they were sitting on the porch. The next thing I know Macy is running around in the rain and spraying the water hose....The things a granny will let you do! I went out and expressed my concerns for her playing in the rain. Mom assured me she would be fine. I can remember playing in the rain in Miami in streets that would hold water and we would sail across the flooded streets on homemade surf boards. So, I couldn't make too much of a fuss. Anyway, she then had to have another bath and she cuddled up with Granny to read a book. I managed to grade all of my papers!

No comments: