Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A dollar deal!

As I write this post...please do not judge...a girl has to do what a girl has to do.  Before Macy I would sleep in until 10:30 or 11:00 because I liked to stay up late and sleep late.  Well...that ended about 6 years ago and since then I grab sleep when I can.  I haven't been sleeping good since my neck/shoulder thing so I am extremely desperate.  I saw my hubby off about 5:30 and then back to sleep for me.  Macy woke up at 6:30 so I sent her to the restroom and off to get something to drink and then I said...."I'll give you a $1.00 if you go back to sleep."  Hee...hee she took me up on it and rubbed my shoulder, back, played with my hair, kissed me good night and we slept until 8:30. AWWWW now that's a better dollar deal than McDonald's sweet tea and I love me some McD's sweet tea.

PlS.  she has temporarily forgotten the dollar but believe you me she will remember!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ledia said...

Susan, It was great talking to you today. It was great to catching up. I hadn't forgotten you-just trying to get settled into married life. Macy sure has grown-she's your twin. Take care and hope to talk to you soon.
Love ya, Eledia H Peterson

mhsands said...

That sounds just like you! My child would have said, "Make it $20!"

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Wow! Sounds like you got the deal of the day! If I could pay Lj to sleep in I would too! Can't wait until she understands the concept of the power of CASH!

wanda