Sunday, October 25, 2009

Drama or Queen?

Sundays are always busy for us, sunday school, church, lunch and playtime.  Macy is slowly giving up her afternoon naps..(ugh....I still need mine) So after lunch we played until about 3:00 when our neighbor called and they started to play.  An hour at our house then an hour over there. About 5:30 I insisted she come home and let me just say she was a bear!  She came in slinging clothes and shoes and crying....no screaming.  After some calming techniques, which did not work, she crawled in the bed and began to say...Mommy, my eyes hurt.  This is what she has said since she was 2 when she gets over tired.  She likes a bath cloth to put over her eyes.  So, I ask is she a Drama Queen or just Queenie! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

mhsands said...

You know you are going to have a teen drama queen on your hands! That will be when you really need a nap...

Don't get too impressed... frozen pie crust and canned pie filling. But, I did make the meringue (but, if I can find that in a box, I'd use it instead -- LOL)!