Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Mess!



Today is my first day of a mini vacation and I am in charge of the renovation...remember the hole in my ceiling? Well...at 8:00 this AM they showed up to fix my ceiling. I sent Macy over to the neighbors to play for the day and David stayed long enough to give them instructions (how he wants it done the "Fennell" way) and about 10:00 he left to shoot birds in G-ville. I am held up in the back bedroom trying to stay away from the smell and mess. They have it closed off like a HZMAT area but I can tell it is a mess and it smells a little like new construction. I gave up on cleaning until afterwards. (it was a good excuse) I guess I will get my papers graded and lessons done for next week. I think we will go to the beach tomorrow and maybe spend the night. David has worked so much lately that it seems we haven't seen him and he has 2 more days free. He loves to bird hunt so I didn't even fuss about the bird shoot today. But I told him tomorrow and the next day belong to his girls.
Photobucket

2 comments:

mhsands said...

Tracy and Matthew are headed to Mark's for the same thing!

Anonymous said...

Al is shooting birds today too!