Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Birthday Bash!





It has been a busy week with the first official week of school. I was so tired when I got home, after I cooked supper and did a little around the house, I just couldn't fit in any blogging. So...I am going to catch up now. First, Macy had a great time at her birthday party last Saturday. She spent the night at Grannys so I could work, work, work. I went to bed at 12:00 and got back up at 3:30 only to finish cleaning, working on gift bags and decorating. We had about 30 people with about 11 kids. We rented a slide that the kids really enjoyed. Macy had no idea so when she got here Sat. morning she was soooo excited. David grilled chicken and hotdogs and we had pasta salad, beans, potatoe salad and chocolate delight for the adults. Everyone stayed and swam and even the adults got on the slide. I was wore out from being up so late and then going up and down on that slide that I had to use the heating pad on my back that night. Here are a few pictures. It was all worth it to see Macy enjoy her family and friends.



Susan Tag 2

No comments: