Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fun Zone

Happy Birthday Caitlyn!





Today was our neighbors birthday party. It was at the Fun Zone in Pooler. I had never been and it was a pretty cool place. My favorite part was the go carts. They also have putt putt and tons of video games. I prefer her not to waste my money in those silly games. We did go carts first and of course Macy loved it. (she is however my child) I got on one time but I hurt my foot yesterday playing ball at bible school. (YES....I wiped out on first base) David loves to remind me I am too old for such games. (NOT) Anyway, all the kids had to have someone to ride with them since you had to be 48 or 52 inch tall to drive. She would squeal everytime we went around the curve and then say...this is scary Mommy but she went everytime someone would take her. They have a smaller course for little ones to drive alone but that was boring she thought. I slipped off to Sams after the go carts and made it back just in time for her to say..More money Mommy.

Susan Tag 2

No comments: