Friday, April 17, 2009

A Soggy Ending!




Some of you have already heard how Macy flooded my bathroom and ruined my carpet in the hallway. Well, today was the day I finally got my carpet replaced. I have had to walk on concrete for about 3 weeks now and thanks to the great people at Brinkley's Carpet. I was able to get somebody out this week to look at it and they could actually come and install it today. Macy learned never to put a rag over the drain and Daddy learned never leave her alone in the shower. (not even for a few mintues) I left for just a few hours to go to a function at FLE and he calls me to warm me what had happened and not to freak out. Well! I freaked out anyway. I haven't decided how my child will pay me back. Option 1 is to take her to "her" bank and have her draw a $100 dollars out of her account and I will have the cashier give it to her all in 1 dollar bills so it looks like more. (of course I would secretly put it right back in) OR option 2 - keep a running list in my purse of all the things I will tell her "no" to getting and write them down until they equal $100. This option will probably work better since she probably won't be able to get anything until her birthday.

No comments: